Meeting in AMAR Basra Office with amputee Zainab Hamid Ali and her father – Zainab lost her leg in an explosion in 2003 and has been cared for by AMAR since 2008.
- Thanks for attending our Utah and Maryland events in October November 11, 2022
- Baroness Nicholson speaks on “Peacebuilding” October 15, 2022
- AMAR constructs and partly equips a brand new charitable Paediatric / Maternity / Womens Hospital in Basra. October 2, 2022
- AMAR ICF held a five-day summer school for Romanian and Ukrainian children. September 16, 2022
- AMAR Provides Mental Health Services in Khanke and Essayan Camps July 31, 2022
Your Donation Matters
AMAR relies on donors like you to continue to change lives for refuges in Iraq
To learn more or make a donation online click here.